JBoss Enterprise Application Development (JB225)
JBoss Enterprise Application Development (JB225) is a middle level certification from Red Hat®, which consists of comprehensive lectures and extensive use of cases. A hands-on lab experience provides an opportunity to the participants to understand enterprise application development using the Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6, Contexts and Dependency I, Arquillian, JBoss Hibernate, RESTEasy, HornetQ and other related technologies to create a fully functional Enterprise Java application.
JBoss training (JB225 Certification) helps the participants to build a complete, multi-tier enterprise application featuring a JavaServer Faces (JSF) 2 web-based front end, a Java API for Restful Web Services (JAX-RS) layer, an Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) layer, and a Java Persistence API (JPA) persistence layer, leveraging best-practice design, coding, and testing techniques. A professional who is very good in the Java platform can become a well equipped application developer in multiple platforms, such as Linux and Windows.
JBoss Training Prerequisites:
- Fluency in the Java programming language (Java SE 5 or 6), particularly in annotations and object-oriented designs
- Ability to read HTML and XML documents
- Basic experience with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE), such as Eclipse
- Basis knowledge on Red Hat Linux O/S
JBoss Training (JB225) Course Coverage :
- Introduction to JBOSS EAP 6 Administration
- Introduction to JBOSS Developer Studio
- Contexts and Dependency Injection
- EJB Session Beans
- Building JavaServer Faces Web Applications
- Web Services