MCSE Exchange Server 2013 Certification Training
(Leads to MCSE Messaging Certification)
MCSE Exchange Server 2013 training course validates the knowledge and skills associated with performing as the lead engineer for messaging solutions within an enterprise environment, as well as the ability to design and deploy messaging solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
Exchange Server makes it easy for people to stay connected, access files anytime, and maintains messaging security. Information Technology (IT) professionals who are aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators, IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013 can join this course. Administrators who want to join this Exchange Server 2013 training course are expected to have at least 2 years of work experience in the IT field typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration.
The pre-requisite certification for MCSE exchange server is MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solution Associate) on Windows Server 2012. MCSA certification is an integral pre-requisite certification for various new MCSE tracks.
A MCSE exchange server administrator has scope to pursue following career path:
- Systems administrator
- Level 2 support desk
- Data Center Administrator
- Service desk analyst
- Technical consultant
- System support officer
- IT support engineer and other Microsoft client/server related jobs
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification training includes the following papers:
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (70-341)
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (70-342)
MCSE Exchange Server 2013 training Prerequisites:
Anyone who wants to become an Enterprise Mail Server Administrator can enroll for this course. This course offers practical concepts that are currently used in a real time Windows based Mail Server environment.
MCSE Exchange Server 2013 training Course Content:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Overview
- Up gradation and migration of exchange server 2013
- Configuring Exchange Databases
- Recipient Management and Address Lists
- Configuring Client Access
- Role Based Access Control and Federated Sharing
- Monitoring Exchange Server 2013
- Logging and Reports
- Managing Records and Compliance
- Implementing High Availability
- Exchange Disaster Recovery
- Application integration with exchange
- Configure, Manage, and Migrate Unified Messaging
- Design, Configure, and Manage Site Resiliency
- Design, Configure, and Manage Advanced Security
- Configure and Manage Compliance, Archiving, and Discovery Solutions
- Implement and Manage Coexistence, Hybrid Scenarios, and Migration.