Red Hat OpenStack Administration Training and Certification (CL210)
OpenStack is an open source, Apache licensed, Python-based Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Cloud Operating system for deploying private, hybrid and public Clouds. It is managed by the OpenStack Foundation, a non-profit corporate entity established in September 2012. According to the foundation website, the goal of the OpenStack Foundation is to serve developers, users, and the entire ecosystem by providing a set of shared resources to grow the footprint of public and private OpenStack Clouds, enable technology vendors targeting the platform and assist developers in producing the best Cloud software in the industry.
Red Hat OpenStack training(CL210) is one of the most significant certification from Red Hat® for deploying Cloud Services as an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). OpenStack training and Cloud training in Advantage Pro, Chennai helps system administrators to learn how to implement a Cloud-computing environment using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration and maintenance. Through a hands-on lab experience, participants will explore fault-tolerant and redundant configurations of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform as well as look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community.
A professional who completes Red Hat OpenStack training will get an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture, install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack and Foreman, deploy each Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform service manually, manage users and projects, deploy instances, and use Heat to deploy and customise instances.
OpenStack Training Prerequisites :
- Linux system administrators and Cloud administrators interested in or responsible for maintaining a private Cloud
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
Red Hat OpenStack Administration Training (CL210)Course Content :
- Install Red Hat OpenStack
- Introducing Red Hat OpenStack Architecture
- Deploying Red Hat OpenStack with Packstack
- Launching an Instance with the Horizon Web Interface
- Managing the RabbitMQ Message Broker
- Managing the Keystone Identity Service
- Implementing and Managing the Swift Object Storage Service
- Managing the Glance Image Service
- Managing the Cinder Block Storage Service
- Managing the Neutron Networking Service
- Managing the Nova compute and Controller Services
- Managing Nova Compute Nodes
- Managing the Ceilometer Telemetry Service
- Managing the Heat Orchestration Service
- The Future Direction of Red Hat Openstack