Red Hat Enterprise Deployment and Systems Management (RH401)
Red Hat Enterprise Deployment and Systems Management (RH401) is a four-day lab-based course that explores the concepts and methods necessary for the successful large-scale deployment and management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems. Experienced system administrators learn how to implement and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux deployments efficiently and effectively.
The main objective of the RH401 training course is to provide hands-on experience in the field of Red Hat Network Satellite Server deployment. By the end of RH401 training course, students will learn and build their own RPM packages and use subversion to make changes to scripts.
RH401 training course also covers the critical methods to maintain the large scale deployment and management of the critical RHEL servers, including failover, load balancing, CVS for system administrators, RPM rebuilding, and performance tuning for specific applications.
RH401 Training Prerequisites:
RH401 Training Course Content:
- Install Red Hat Satellite server with Subscription Asset Manager
- Red Hat Satellite organizations, users, and roles
- Manage changes with revision control software
- Manage software with Red Hat Satellite software channels and errata
- Construction of custom RPM packages
- Report and automation with Red Hat Satellite programming API
- Deploy configuration files using Red Hat Satellite
- Provision with Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE)
- Administer Red Hat Satellite