Red Hat Enterprise Directory Services and Authentication (RH423)
Red Hat Enterprise Directory Services and Authentication (RH423) is the higher level of certification from Red Hat® for LDAP Server Administration in the Red Hat Enterprise Linux platform. A person qualified with this certification will be able to set up and administrate a Red Hat Enterprise Linux O/S based Centralized Authentication Server.
RH423 training is an intensive course designed to train Senior System Administrators with the skills required to manage and deploy the Red Hat Directory Server on and for Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems. RH423 training course also covers cross-platform integration of directory services in order to provide authentication or information services across the enterprise. In addition, students will gain an understanding of the basic concepts, configuration, and management of LDAP-based services. RH423 training course also explores PAM, the Pluggable Authentication Modules system, and how it integrates with services that require authentication.
RH423 Training Prerequisites:
RH423 Training Course Coverage :
- Understanding basic LDAP concepts
- Configuring and managing Red Hat Directory Server
- Managing user authentication with PAM and glib NSS
- Using kerberos and LDAP to centrally manage user authentication
- Using kerberos for centrally manage user authentication
- Using LDAP referrals and replication for distributed
- Highly available directory server performance