Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator ( RHCVA)
The Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) certification is the first ever released Red Hat® certification in the field of Linux virtualization. Any person who has undergone this RHCVA training and certification can create multiple virtual machines within one system, thereby saving on the cost of adding a multiple number of systems. The RHCVA training provides the skill sets to understand the virtualization concept provided by Kernel based Virtual Machines (KVM) that are recommended in the enterprise environment.
The RHCVA certification training provides knowledge to manage virtual machines by using a user friendly GUI based manager. This training also provides the procedure to install and manage the hypervisor that provides the base memory for the virtual machines. The main attraction of the Red Hat virtualization is the migration of virtual machines between the hypervisors. This training provides the knowledge to implement the report server that carries the logs of the manager controlling the virtual machines. RHCVA certification is the most important certification which leads a professional to become a real time Cloud administrator after completing these certifications, such as CL210 and RH236. This certification also prepares the candidates to work around the different Cloud patterns, such as Red Hat OpenStack, Hadoop, etc.
RHCVA Training Prerequisites:
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for managing enterprise servers who are interested in learning how to manage large numbers of servers or virtual machines using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
- IT professionals who have earned a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or maintain an equivalent experience with Linux.
RHCVA Training Course Content :
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization overview
- Installing, Configuring and Testing RHEV Manager
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor Hosts
- Creating RHEV Data Centers and Clusters
- Creating and Maintaining RHEV Storage
- Creating RHEV Logical Networks
- Deploying RHEV Virtual Machines
- Managing VM Snapshots and Images
- Automating VM Deployment
- Monitoring and Reporting of RHEV
- Advanced RHEV Topics
- Installing and Configuring RHEL Hosts
- Migrating VMs and Configuring High Availability
- Comprehensive Review