MCSE Private Cloud Certification Training
(Leads to MCSE: Microsoft Private Cloud Certification)
MCSE Private Cloud training course describes how to monitor and administrate private cloud environment using Microsoft System Center 2012. MCSE Private Cloud training course explains the participants about monitoring of key infrastructure elements and applications that run within the private cloud.
Our Private Cloud trainers are Private Cloud certified experts and experienced working professionals with hands-on, real time, multiple, Cloud projects knowledge. Our Cloud course syllabus is designed based on real time requirements of private cloud infrastructure.
This MCSE Private Cloud certification course is intended for Datacenter Administrators who are responsible for monitoring and protecting the private cloud infrastructure. It is also intended for Solution Architects who are responsible for designing private cloud architectures and extending existing private cloud solutions. The primary audience for this course is administrators who create service requests. The secondary audience includes Datacenter Administrators who are responsible for providing provisioning for applications including configuring and deploying those applications
A MCSE Private Cloud Certified engineer has scope to pursue following career path:
- Systems administrator
- Level 3 support desk
- Data Center Administrator
- Service desk analyst
- Technical consultant
- System support officer
- IT support engineer and other Microsoft client/server related jobs
MCSE Private Cloud certification training includes the following papers:
- Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 (70-246)
Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 (70-267)
MCSE Private Cloud Training Prerequisites:
Any person who wants to become a Cloud Administrator can study this course.
MCSE Private Cloud Training Course Content:
- Describe the private cloud infrastructure.
- Configure and optimize business unit clouds.
- Deploy & Monitor private cloud services.
- Configure application performance monitoring.
- Operate and extend service management in the private cloud.
- Automate incident creation, remediation, and change requests.
- Implement problem management in the private cloud.
- Automate Self-Service provisioning.
- Protect the resources in the private cloud by using Data Protection Manager.
- Configure compliance in the private cloud.
- Configure SLAs, dashboards, and widgets
- Produce a high-level design that accounts for requirements for the private cloud environment.
- Configure and deploy the application fabric.
- Configure a PXE server, an update server, and a software update baseline
- Configure Microsoft Server Application Virtualization (App-V)
- Allocate resources to the private cloud and grant access to the private cloud.
- Understand how to monitor the private cloud using Operations Manager.
- Understand the tools necessary to extend and customize Operations Manager for a private cloud environment.
- Set up, configure, and integrate the core components of Service Manager into the private cloud fabric.
- Configure a service catalog, and then publish it to the Self-Service Portal.
- Gain the knowledge necessary to deploy and configure DPM in a private cloud.
- Deploy and configure Microsoft System Center 2012 - Orchestrator in a private cloud, and then integrate it with other System Center 2012 components.