Red Hat OpenStack Administration III Training and Certification (CL310)
OpenStack is an open source, Apache licensed, Python-based Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Cloud Operating system for deploying private, hybrid and public Clouds. It is managed by the OpenStack Foundation, a non-profit corporate entity established in September 2012. According to the foundation website, the goal of the OpenStack Foundation is to serve developers, users, and the entire ecosystem by providing a set of shared resources to grow the footprint of public and private OpenStack Clouds, enable technology vendors targeting the platform and assist developers in producing the best Cloud software in the industry.
Ceph is a free software storage platform that stores data on a single distributed computer cluster, and provides interfaces for object-, block- and file-level storage. Ceph aims primarily to be completely distributed without a single point of failure, scalable to the exabyte level, and freely available. Ceph replicates data and makes it fault-tolerant, using commodity hardware and requiring no specific hardware support. As a result of its design, the system is both self-healing and self-managing, aiming to minimize administration time and other costs.
OpenStack Neutron provides a way for organizations to relieve the stress on the network in cloud environments to make it easier to deliver NaaS in the cloud. It’s designed to provide a “plug-in” mechanism that will provide an option for network operators to enable different technologies via the Quantum API. It also lets tenants create multiple private networks and control the IP addressing them. As a result of API extensions, organizations have additional control over security and compliance policies, quality of service [QoS], monitoring and troubleshooting, as well as the ability to easily deploy advanced network services, such as a firewall, intrusion detection, or VPN.
A professional who completes Red Hat OpenStack CL310 training will get an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture, This will help you to become proficient in the integration ofl Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform with Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster features. CL310 cloud certification training provides students with knowledge and skills to implement more advanced networking configurations using Neutron.
OpenStack CL310 Training Prerequisites :
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack certification or equivalent experience.
- Have taken Red Hat OpenStack Administration CL210 course.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration CL310 Training Course Content :
- Red Hat Ceph Storage Introduction
- Red Hat Ceph Storage Component and Features
- Deploying and Accessing Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Creating Snapshots and Clones
- Integrating Ceph with the Glance Image Service
- Integrating Ceph with the Cinder Block Storage Service
- Integrating Ceph with the Nova Compute Service
- Introducing Networking Fundamentals
- Managing Network Interfaces
- Implementing Virtual Bridging
- Deploying Virtual Network Devices
- Implementing Network Namespaces
- Managing the Neutron Services
- Provisioning Tenant Networks
- Implementing LBaaS
- Troubleshooting the Neutron Networking Services