Red Hat Storage Server Administration (RH236) Training
Red Hat Storage Server is an open software-defined, scale-out storage platform for easy management of unstructured data for physical, virtual, and cloud environments. Bringing together the best-of-breed open source technologies, such as GlusterFS and Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Storage Server enables cost-effective and highly available storage without compromising on scale or performance. RH236 training provides you the honor of becoming a cloud specialist on completion of RHCVA and CL210 certifications.
The Red Hat Storage Server Administration certification (RH 236) will be the easiest solution for an entry level Linux administrator who wants to enter the Red Hat storage domain. Being newer software based NAS solution, it is better to attain storage administration training provided by Red Hat® that will differentiate participants from other types of storage solutions. Instead of going for a hardware based storage solution it would be better to have a software based storage solution for cost effective and better efficiency.
RH236 training course provides adequate information to an administrator regarding effective management of storage devices and file systems on the Red Hat Enterprise Linux platform and also managing single node storage solutions. The new file systems which are mostly used in the cluster environments, such as gfs, xfs and glusterfs have been included in this curriculum. The file system implementations are based on the native glusterfs as well as the global file system 2 and XFS.
RH236 Training Prerequisites:
- Linux system administrators and storage administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining large storage clusters using Red Hat Storage
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
Red Hat Storage Server Administration (RH236) Training Course Content :
- Introduction to Red Hat Gluster Storage
- Exploring the Classroom Environment
- Installing Red Hat Storage Server
- Configuring Red Hat Storage Server
- Volume Types
- Creating Volumes
- Configuring Clients
- Configuring ACLs and Quotas
- Extending Volumes
- Configuring IP Failover
- Configuring Geo-replication
- Configuring Unified File and Object Storage
- Managing Snapshots
- Installing Red Hat Storage Console
- Configuring Hadoop Plug-in