MCTS System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager Certification Training
(Leads to MCTS: System Centre Operations Manager Certification)
System Center 2012 Operations Manager (SCOM) is a data center management for operating systems and hypervisors. It uses a single interface that shows state, health and performance information of computer systems. It also provides alerts generated according to some availability, performance, configuration or security situation being identified.
System Center 2012 – Operations Manager provides infrastructure monitoring that is flexible and cost-effective, helps ensure the predictable performance and availability of vital applications for your data center and cloud, both private and public.
A course in Systems Center 2012 Operations Manager from Advantage Pro provides candidates with essential skills and knowledge to install, configure and operate an SCOM 2012 infrastructure. Learn the benefits of using an SCOM 2012 system effectively along with the new feature additions in this latest version as compared to SCOM 2007. Moreover, there is no single point of failure which can take the whole system down, thus making SCOM 2012 more reliable for users. This SCOM 2012 training is intended for IT professionals with basic understanding of Active Directory, Windows Server, configuration and operation experience.
MCTS System Center Operations Manager Certificated Person can look for the following areas as their career path:
- Systems administrator
- Level 2 support desk
- Service desk analyst
- Technical consultant
- System support officer
- IT support engineer and other Microsoft client/server related jobs
MCTS Operations Manager Certification Training Prerequisites:
Candidates who want to enter into the Operations Manager administration can learn this course.
MCTS Operations Manager Certification Training Course Content:
- Introduction to System Center Operations Manager 2012
- Implementing System Center 2012 – Operations manager
- Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2010 web applications
- Upgrading to System Center 2012 – Operations manager
- Management Packs
- Managing Discovery and Agent
- Operation Manager Monitoring Scenarios
- Getting Information from Operations Manager
- General Task in Operation Manager
- Backup and Disaster Recovery in Operations Manager