MCTS System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager Certification Training
(Leads to MCTS: Microsoft SCVMM 2012 Certification Certification)
System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) is a management solution for the virtualized datacenter, enabling you to configure and manage your virtualization host, networking, and storage resources in order to create and deploy virtual machines and services to private clouds.
By earning an MCTS certification, Candidates can display is-depth technical knowledge and skill in key technology areas in Windows client and server virtualization.
MCTS System Center Virtual machine Manager Certificated Person can look for the following areas as their career path:
- Systems administrator
- Level 2 support desk
- Service desk analyst
- Technical consultant
- System support officer
- IT support engineer and other Microsoft client/server related jobs
MCTS Virtual Machine Manager Certification Training Prerequisites:
A student who wants to be Virtual Machine Administrator can learn this course.
MCTS Virtual Machine Manager Certification Training Course Content:
- Installation of System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012
- Configuring VM Hardware, Hosts, and User Roles
- Configuring the VMM Self-Service Portal and Library
- Deploying and Managing VMs
- Converting from Physical or Virtual Platforms
- Managing Virtual Machine Checkpoints and Updates
- Implementing Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Jobs
- Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V)